Tuesday, 26 April 2011

If I can make it here, I can make it anywhere ....

Its´wednesday the 2nd of March and I´m starting my 4 days Inca trail tomorrow.
I´m not fit, I´ve never seen a gym in my life and I´m doing the trekking with Chuck Taylor. You must be wondering who the fuck is Chuck Taylor he he he
Well Chuck is or even better are my green converse all star by Chuck Taylor !
I´m disorganised as usual and I don´t look like a professional trekker at all !

this picture is like me: disorganised but unique
I will travel light as we will be walking 8 hours each day so I have decided to bring 3 knickers, my hat, my camera, my raincoat and .... myself !
I came to the conclusion that I need to travel light cause I will be crapping my pants and so I need to carry 2 kilos of feces too !
As usual I´m positive even against the odds , there was nothing that could put Lela down and believe me living in Peru´is not easy.
I think if I can make it here , I can make it anywhere.
I´m a stronger person than yesterday and more important than anything else is that although I found myself in difficult and dangerous situations, my positive mental attitude , curiosity and smile never faded away.
Machu Picchu get ready cause Lela and Chuck are on their way !!!


Lela and an adorable lady in Peru'
We are open from 7am to 5pm - please note that we don't accept credit cards

No comments: