Tuesday, 26 April 2011

I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky

It's wednesday morning and I'm at Heathrow Airport waiting to catch my flight to Peru' via Amsterdam. It's 4am and I look like a tranvestite. I buy myself a croissant and go through the metal detectors and by the time I grab my jacket, two male officers come and say that they need to do me a body screening. I think bloody hell, do I look so dodgy or these guys are just horny he he ?!?


one of my passions: eating :)
They ask me to stand in front of a huge grey machine with my hands up like John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever and I think this trip has started in a funny way already. I put my jacket on again, crack few jokes and take my butt to gate 15!
I'm hoping the plane is on time cause not even two months earlier I flew to New York City with Kuwait Airlines  and they made us wait for more than 2 hours cause they run out of fuel. What happened to the oil ? That's like going to the north pole and ask a wiskey on the rocks and hear the barman saying: sorry we have no ice! Now I know why they call the airline KuWAIT cause you do wait to catch your flight.

As I sit with some passengers waiting to board the flight to Amsterdam that I need to catch as well, I realise that I gave the address of my flat in Peru' to my close friends but I haven't printed for myself and if I thought my organisation skills were bad well this is living proof that I'm an idiot !
Thank god my saviour Karen calls me to wish me luck and sends me the address by text. She saves my ass once again like she did when I went to Barcelona and I was heading to the wrong airport. I listen to music and think of all the people I love and will miss but I'm ready to rock those llamas so Peru' get ready cause Lela is on her way ....



I'm ready to roll




No comments: