| room serviceeeeeeeee |
The carpet is wet and dirty, I can see mushrooms growing on my side table and I think what an amazing mushroom risotto I could make !I´m soooo Italian he he he
I go out for dinner with my group, the peruvian bands looks like the beatles but those wind pipes are doing my head in. The food looks scary so I decide to play safe and order a sopa de verduras.
It should be a soup with veg but the waiter brings me a bucket of brown water that reminds me the water nana had to throw away when grandpa did wash his feet and his black toe nails that did look like mussels! The carrots have the letters BC on them which stands for Before Christ and the peas are not green anymore cause these are so antique that have now the colour of the Egyptians pyramids.
The peruvian show is quite nice though and the peruvian male dancer comes to my table and takes me to the dance floor so I can perform in front of all guests. After performing in New York with the Harlem Gospel Choir in front of over 500 people and in Bryant Park, I think this performance will be a piece of cake !
| kinky show in Peru' |
The owners have this llama as a pet and its not room service, I stroke him a bit and keep him as an hostage for one hour cause he´s warm like a radiator. Its freezing cold, I have taken the blankets from the other bed too but even a polar bear would have moved to Mexico cause it´s colder than the North Pole , I hug the llama until ... he tries to suck my left nipple ! One hour later, I let the llama go back downstairs and try to sleep one more hour before they come to pick me up. I get up one hour later and take a hot shower cause I´m so cold and hugging baby llama is not like sleeping with Brad Pitt, is it ? there is a wire next to the water pipe and so I get eletrocuted twice as I wash myself. Flipping idiots, how can they put water and electricity next to each other ! You don´t need to be Socrates to know that those two things don´t go well together. I go down to have a mate de coca, tea with coca leaves and say goodbye to Paulo and Carmen.
I will never forget my stay there he he he - I go to Cruz del Condor, see several condors flying in the canyon, meet the boys from Lima again and visit some more place before going back home ... Arequipa !
| peruvian artcraft |
No comments:
Post a Comment