Its saturday and I'm going to spend the week-end visiting Colca Canyon.I catch the bus at 7am and its packed as always. Chickens on my left, aman with a chest of drawers on my right, a peruvian lady with more products than Tesco and Wall Mart put together but the bus driver is the person that catches my eye. No! He is NOT shit hot, he has a huge mirror and he can probably see what people in Patagonia are doing too.
The mirror reminds me that one I bought in Ikea when I was living in London and must be 2 mt x 2mt ! We are going towards plaza de armas where I need to meet my group. The driver is checking the ladies standing in the front row and instead of putting the second gear and turn right , he probably gets confused and touches his" knob" instead so we miss our turn and end up in Ecuador ! Its still early so I have plenty of time . I get off and pull ... A black dog that looks like Bob Marley tags along and I feel like the boy in the cartoon Tin Tin !
 |
| Mr Gorgeous |
The only difference is that I'm 100% girl and didn't have the operation yet although every time I go to get an hair cut, people stop me down the road and say: Simon, have you got the time ? Another difference is the dog, Pepe well thats the name I gave him . I like to name things, people and change their names. Pepe is black, well built and has 6 packs too... And I mean 6 packs of crackers glued to his coat but I think he's rough and gorgeous so I take a picture of him and thank him for escorting me to the travel agency.
 |
| Lela the Peruvian |
The door is open and the front yard is flooded! The pipe work in Peru' makes the chickens laugh. You cannot throw the toilet paper in the loo and your brown paper looks like papier mache. The french people knew that papier mache was a shitty business. The lake in the courtyard is as big as lake Titicaca and I joke to the guy watering the plants if he has a spare canoa !
I sit on the cold wall and wait for everybody to start the Colca canyon adventure and find myself smiling like an idiot
 |
| Heidi from the Alps but Peruvian version |
No comments:
Post a Comment