As the weather in UK is slightly different from Guatemala or Dubai, everyone spends too much time indoors watching Tv, surfing the net or playing with their playstation so I decide that it might be an idea to join a gym and start treating my body like a temple.
I'm slim and have a good figure considering that I haven't seen a gym in my life but I think some exercise will be beneficial to my body and spirit .It won't be beneficial to my pocket as the monthly fee is over £80 pounds which I think it's an extortion ! I will have to consider prostitution to foot the bill for the gym but I found a new tenant .
This extra income should help me a bit so I make my appointment with Virgin Active. The name is already a contradiction, can you be virgin and "active" at the same time ? I meet my personal trainer for the day , his name is Rob and he doesn't have 6 packs … he has 18 ! He doesn't look virgin to me and boy he must be damn active. As I extend my hand to shake his and say nice to meet you , I can hear my knickers frying ! The work out was good but painful .I had to pick up my body with a tea spoon once the session is over and my bum is sore. The pain reminds me the pain I used to get when riding my bicycle without the seat. Try sitting on the seat post and go around the block and you can understand what I mean.
May be I should buy myself a bicycle pump so I can inflate my rear cheeks without any sweat but as they say no pain , no gain . I take a shower before leaving the gym and think about Kelly Rowland 's song "work" … this ain't going to be easy Beata ! work it , wanna see me lose my breath, wanna hear me moan that's exactly what I've been doing as I leave the gym for the first time, I'm breathless and cursing!
My new tenant is making his dinner as I get home , cheese and biscuits as usual. Brian looks like the celebrity chef Ainsley Harriott . He's ready , steady but can't cook. He lives on laughing cow cheese and cheese biscuits and when he's adventurous he puts a black olive on top of it. He's a good guy, a bit stingy but at least he's not into humming and when it comes to ladies well if I don't get him an inflatable doll, he will have blisters on his right hand the size of coconuts!
He pretends to be classy and fussy with the ladies but to be honest with you, I would be surprised if he can pull a stray dog ! We have been living together for a month now and he is working in the sport industry. He's reserved and Lisa cannot stand him. He's not pet friendly and Lisa can sense that but after meeting so many weirdos, I tell Lisa that Brian is like a disease and some diseases are worst than others but Lisa closes her eyes as if she's saying whatever !
![]() |
| my best friend Lisa |

No comments:
Post a Comment